Aeronics provides build-to-specification and build-to-print wire harness assemblies. With a combination of automated and semi-automated equipment and skilled and empowered employees we have a cost effective operation with high quality and on-time delivery. We also provide Electronic System Integration services.
Aeronics has strong team with capable of
- Sourcing - With a extensive background of sourcing from the USA, Europe, Israel and Asia, particularly India, Aeronics has the ability to procure parts from across the world to get the most cost-effective solutions.
- Design - Aeronics has developed drawing for wiring harnesses and electro-mechanical products and offer it as service.
- Proto type build - We offer proto-type build, thorough first article inspection and report meeting AS9100 standard or other requirements.
- Low to medium volume high mix manufacturing - We build more than 200 types of assemblies with an order size in single digits. We also have the ability to address medium volume business using automated and semi-automated equipment such as wire cutting, stripping, crimping and testing.
- Testing - All equipment necessary for mechanical and electrical testing, including automated testers for continuity, IR and DWV, are available. While we do not have the equipment for environmental stress testing, we can get it outsourced
Aeronics has sound understanding of standards such as:
- With an in-house certified IPC trainer (CIT), we have trained most of our manufacturing personnel who are now certified CIS in IPC/WHMA-A-620
- Wiring harness standard: WHMA-A-620A
- American Society For testing and material (ASTM)
- Aerospace material standard (AMS)
- Aerospace standard (AS)
- Qualification testing : RTCA D0-160, MIL-STD-810, JSS-55555